[pl_row pagelayer-id=”4ubwol3xdn043y71″ ]
[pl_col pagelayer-id=”gfb6jvn1jrsglheq” col=”12″]
[pl_text pagelayer-id=”cpn0aqyodyshx0id” ]
Guidelines – Papers for Review
All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS Conference papers submission system: https://edas.info/N27558 (Guidance of Edas Registration ) To ensure high standards, all contributed papers will be reviewed by four independent reviewers. Based on the reviewer’s comments, the Coordinating Scientist will take decision on the acceptance of the papers. Upon acceptance of the Full Paper, author will be notified via email and author shall incorporate the reviewer’s suggested corrections to the manuscript and submit the revised manuscript as Camera Ready Submission to EDAS Conference papers submission system.
FIRST PAPER SUBMISSION
All papers submitted to the ACIFAS 2020 must be written in English and formatted in the publisher standard format (A4 size), you can download template here. Failing to conform the standard format will result in rejection.
- All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS Conference papers submission system : https://edas.info/N27558 and It is suggested that you use Firefox or Chrome instead of Internet Explorer. (Guidance of Edas Registration )
- All regular and invited papers are limited to about eight (6) to twelve (10) pages.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee. Note that short manuscripts are not considered.
- To facilitate the paper’s double-blind peer review process, authors should make efforts to ensure that information about the author’s identities do not appear anywhere in the text-body of the paper. (for the first submission)
- Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed in the paper must attend the conference and present the paper according to the schedule of the conference. In the event that the presenter is unable to attend the conference for any reasons, your accepted paper will not be considered for submission of the publications.
- At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for the ACIFAS 2020 to upload the final manuscript.
- Official Acceptance Letter or Official Invitation Letter will be given after the registrant pay the registration fee.
- Accepted AND presented papers will be published in conference proceeding and will be submitted to the publisher for further indexing.
FORMATTING YOUR FINAL PAPER
The papers (accepted and presented) of ACIFAS 2020 will be electronically published in All accepted and presented papers will be published in IOP Confrence series : Earth and Environmental sciences. Abstracting & Indexing In: ISI Web of Science, Scopus, Ei Compendex . This means that accepted papers must exactly fulfill the publisher requirements regarding the final submitted version. The minimum and maximum length are 8 to 12 pages. Please follow strictly the following steps:
- All papers submitted to the ACIFAS 2020 must be written in English and formatted in the standard of the publisher format, you can download template here. Failing to conform the standard format will result in rejection.
- Generate a PDF version of your final paper by using several PDF tool, and go to the on-line EDAS submission system and log-in using your EDAS account.
- Click on the “My Papers” menu item at the top of the page. This will produce a list of all your papers on the EDAS system.
- Click on the title of the paper that you want to submit. This will take you to the individual paper page that contains all details of the paper.
- Make sure that all author information are stored correctly on EDAS and matches the information on the PDF file.
- Click on the “Upload Manuscript” icon EDAS upload button EDAS_upload within the “Final Manuscript” field. This will take you to a new page.